Your Assignment: Due 12/15/2006
I have been working on the next adventure; it takes a little longer now since we're using FantasyGrounds instead of playing around a table. But fear not, the next adventure is completely outlined, I just need to flesh out the scenes!
In the meantime, I know you each have some things that you'd probably like to attend to before the Merrow sets out for Carleon. So for this assignment, discuss a few (or only one) thing that your character would like to do as part of the "Epilogue" to the previous adventure, The Missing Navigator.
Feel free to involve other characters or locations, if you need to. If you need any feedback as far as how those characters would react, please email me and I'll help you. What you describe does not have to be anything major; in fact, it works best if they are simply minor things that need tending to. Use your imagination - there is no wrong answer!
Post your answers here on the blog for all to enjoy. Have fun!
In the meantime, I know you each have some things that you'd probably like to attend to before the Merrow sets out for Carleon. So for this assignment, discuss a few (or only one) thing that your character would like to do as part of the "Epilogue" to the previous adventure, The Missing Navigator.
Feel free to involve other characters or locations, if you need to. If you need any feedback as far as how those characters would react, please email me and I'll help you. What you describe does not have to be anything major; in fact, it works best if they are simply minor things that need tending to. Use your imagination - there is no wrong answer!
Post your answers here on the blog for all to enjoy. Have fun!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home