Fantasy Grounds Client Update (9/23/2006)
To complement the ongoing Ship Combat Demo, I have begun to reorganize the data covering the rules in the Fantasy Grounds Client. At this time, consider the Ship Combat link in the "Ships and Sea Battles" book to be deprecated.
Several new links have been added to the "Nautical Handbook" link in "Ships and Sea Battles". This is your starting point for Ship Combat. The window that will open gives an outline of how the combat takes place, and offers links to various other sections in the "Nautical Handbook", such as Sails, Wind Speed, Special Maneuvers, etc.
As the combat demo continues, I will refine this/these section(s). I hope that by breaking the combat into various sections, we can open/close the rules as we need them, and not get bogged down reading giant paragraphs of text to try to find the rule(s) in question.
Several new links have been added to the "Nautical Handbook" link in "Ships and Sea Battles". This is your starting point for Ship Combat. The window that will open gives an outline of how the combat takes place, and offers links to various other sections in the "Nautical Handbook", such as Sails, Wind Speed, Special Maneuvers, etc.
As the combat demo continues, I will refine this/these section(s). I hope that by breaking the combat into various sections, we can open/close the rules as we need them, and not get bogged down reading giant paragraphs of text to try to find the rule(s) in question.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home